Savage Roundup. A Gold ENnie, Firefly, Cthulhu and Red SonjaPosted: August 24, 2012
Playing a Savage Worlds RPG alone is impossible. You need a good group to make it work. Likewise, a community of gamers online is an essential resource of ideas and inspiration for any GM. Here’s our first roundup:
- Savage Worlds Deluxe Scores a Gold ENnie. Congrats, dudes. You deserve it.
- Some Info From My Savage Worlds Firefly Game. I know at least a couple of Firefly fans who will be very excited about this.
- Achtung! Cthulhu. Eat flamethrower, you slimy tentacled bastard (This looks awesome).
- GenCon 2012 Experience. Wish I could have been there. Damnit.
- Dungeon of the Month August 2011. When you just can’t get enough Lizard Men. A well thought-out map that could be used in multiple RPG systems.
- Daily Cosplay. Bless your heart, Red Sonja.
Stay savage, Playas.